Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, 30 June 2012

 


Resort 2013 collections are coming out and are making me crave summer dress ups, crazy prints, egg shaped coats and tapered pants - lots of pants. Out of all the resort collections I've seen so far, I've selected my favorite looks above. I'm especially drawn to the easy going silhouettes at Proenza Schouler - when am I not? - and See by Chloé. Stella McCartney wins lookbook wise: it's just so much fun! (Did you see her presentation in a garden, with models dancing, playing ping pong and just mingling with guests in the clothes? Ba-nanas) Which one of these collections do you love most?

row 1 + 2: See by Chloé resort 2013
row 3+ 4: Proenza Schouler resort 2013
row 5: Jason Wu resort 2013
row 6 + 7 Stella McCartney resort 2013
row 8: Givenchy resort 2013
row 9: Céline resort 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment