Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 4 July 2012




Ok, so here's what happened today. I was in Berlin, sitting next to James Franco, shaking his hand and listening him speak at an intimate press conference (intimate dinner would have sounded better, right?!) with 7 for All Mankind. (Which had a great new collection by the way, loved their subtly distressed jeans). I've been following James for years now, he has always intrigued me and came across as someone who actually has something to say. And yes, he's is just as interesting, difficult to grasp and gorgeous in real life. And no, I'm never washing the hand he shook ever again. Swoon... Totally random post by the way. And isn't that what a blog is for? I just had to share this little highlight :P Love my job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment